When a client engages you to produce a model for the EnvisionVR platform there are a few things you will need to consider when pricing your work.
- Extra modelling work needed to complete the scene.
- Additional modelling revisions based on your clients’ reviews.
- Your time to review the model with your client in VR.
- EnvisionVR’s conversion cost.
The following video explained each of these in more detail.
To download more information about EnvisionVR’s conversion cost and to access our plugin click here.
If you have any questions about how to offer your clients EnvisionVR’s technology, please reach out to our team and they will be happy to assist you firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump to the next section:
- Introducing EnvisionVR’s Technology
- Overview of the process
- Preparing your first model for VR
- Reviewing your model in VR
- Our tech stack explained
- When to offer each product
- Considerations when pricing your work
- How to price a house
- How to price an apartment
- How to price the Interactive Display
- How we support your clients