If you run into problems with your headset or want to clear all of your data off of the headset, you can do a factory reset. This wipes everything off your Oculus Quest, and returns it to the software state that it was in when you first took it out of the box.
To perform a factory reset using your phone:
- Open the Oculus app on your phone.
- Tap Devices in the bottom menu.
- Tap the headset connected to your phone.
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Tap Factory Reset and then Reset.
To perform a factory reset using the headset:
- Turn off your headset.
- Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
- Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
- Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.
Performing a factory reset is irreversible and will remove all account information, downloaded games, and content from the headset.
You will need to re-download and login to your EnvisionVR account.