EnvisionVR’s Virtual experiences give homebuilders everything they need to showcase and sell their designs. Your clients’ purchasers can walkthrough their future home in 1:1 scale, as well as interacting with the exterior of the model either on the tablet or on-site.
To price for modelling a house you will need to consider the following:
- Model the exterior of the house
- Model the entire interior
- Your time to review the model
- EnvisionVR’s conversion cost
Please note that you can just do the exterior or just the interior of the model if this is something your client requests.
To see an example quote for a house, including EnvisionVR’s conversion cost click here.
Jump to the next section:
- Introducing EnvisionVR’s Technology
- Overview of the process
- Preparing your first model for VR
- Reviewing your model in VR
- Our tech stack explained
- When to offer each product
- Considerations when pricing your work
- How to price a house
- How to price an apartment
- How to price the Interactive Display
- How we support your clients