To convert your model into a Virtual experience, the process is simple.
- Create a 3D model of your client’s design
- Preview with our 3Ds Max plugin
- Send to EnvisionVR for conversion
- Review with your client in VR using the Design App
Once your model is approved it will be uploaded to the EnvisionVR app, along with any other digital assets and project information. Now it can be viewed on a VR headset, mobile phone or tablet.
If you want to experience what this will look like, scan the QR code below or follow this link.
The video explains each stage in more detail.
Download our app to see our previous projects.
Jump to the next section:
- Introducing EnvisionVR’s Technology
- Overview of the process
- Preparing your first model for VR
- Reviewing your model in VR
- Our tech stack explained
- When to offer each product
- Considerations when pricing your work
- How to price a house
- How to price an apartment
- How to price the Interactive Display
- How we support your clients